Wednesday 21 October 2009

Highly upsetting experience

I have just been subjected to a lunchtime abs class in the gym.... in front of mirrors!

My stomach podge looks bad enough when standing up, but being forced to watch it ripple and bulge as I crunched was both hypnotic and vile. I think it is a strategic ploy by the trainer to put fatties off eating pie. Well job done, lady, I’m now determined to stop being such an enormous fatty.

Which is proving slightly problematic today. I think I may have an actual illness that is making me ravenously hungry all of the time. In all seriousness, I ate a chicken pasta salad for lunch and was hungry again five minutes later. Thankfully there is a DEARTH of anything nice to eat here in the office. I was forced to eat a cup a soup that had been lurking at the back of my drawer for about 2yrs and it was VILE. And I'm still hungry.

Maybe I’ll eat quite a bit of chocolate to cheer myself up – and wear a very baggy t-shirt to the next session.....

No comments:

Post a Comment