Sunday 22 January 2012

Where does the time go?

Where does it go?  It feels like yesterday that I was writing my last blog post feeling all pleased with myself for running two miles.  And then it all kicked off at work.  January is our busiest month at the office - we do regular monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reporting and of course they all fall due in January. On top of that I'm working on some ad-hoc projects so it's been pretty crazy. I've been walking the dog each day, but that's all I've had time for because I've been working evenings and pretty much all of this weekend.  The good news is that it should start to die down a little after the next couple of days so I'll have more time to fit some exercise in.

Anyhow, I've spent more than enough time this weekend glued to my laptop so I am outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment